Be the voice of our customers and enable them to find their dream vacation rental.
Holidu is a travel & tech start-up that is building the world’s best search engine. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental easy.
Your team: You will be part of an international, growing team of 7 people from all over the world, directly mentored by Lisa, the team lead for the Holidu Customer Happiness team.
Besides making our customers happy, our team enjoys playing table soccer in their breaks and is well known for their delicious cakes and their amazing annually organized Customer Happiness brunch.
Job location: Munich
Desired start: May 2020
Your role in our journey
- You will consult our German customers via phone, e-mail & Whats App and help them find their dream vacation rental.
- You will support our customers in the booking process, with cancellations and rebookings.
- You will communicate with our partners to provide the best customer service possible and solve all of our customers’ challenges.
- You will be the voice of the customer and transfer customer requirements & potential issues to the product team to help improve the Holidu product every day.
- You will play an active part in finding ways to continuously improve our customer satisfaction score.
Your backpack is filled with
- Ongoing or completed studies in tourism, business administration, languages or similar.
- Fluency in German and good English skills.
- Friendly team work oriented personality and strong communication skills.
- Customer focused mindset with good problem solving skills.
- First experiences in customer service, in the hotel industry or as a sales representative are a plus.
- Willingness to work at weekends (with balance days during the week or additional holidays).
Benefits in our adventure
- Fair salary for both voluntary & compulsory internships.
- You will be mentored by Lisa the team lead for the Customer Happiness Holidu team, who will help you to further improve and develop skills for your career.
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks.
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
Ready for take-off?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Lisa from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
#start up #holidu #travel #vacation rentals #tourism #tech #search engine #Munich #customer service #customer service advisor #customer assistant #customer support #customer consultant #internship #trainee #kundenservice #praktikum